Friday, June 26, 2009

To Continue the Story

In March...




Daddy had to go back to work =( and on the 31st we welcomed my new cousin Cadence Lauren Chandler.


I finally got to meet Cadence at Sunday night dinner at Grammy and Grandpa's








In April, I was still sleeping quite a bit, I even started sleeping through the night :) I began to develope my own personality, I was laughing, makin lots of noise and I love looking at myself in the mirror. I'm getting stronger too, holding my head up and bouncing up and down on my legs. I celebrated my first holiday this month. A wonderful Easter picnic in the park with my family...



I May I got my 1st shots :( On the way home, mommy and daddy forgot to strap me in good and I fell asleep. I finally fit into daddy's favorite outfit too. GO GIANTS!!!!!....







My cousins and even I had our very own photo shoot...



We also celebrated mommy's first Mother's Day, and I met some new friends from Texas...





I had my first trip to the lake and my first swim too.



On Memorial Day I celebrated my 3 month birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. IT is wonderful that you joined the blogging world...I love the one of her in the mirror- you have to do a scrap page on that...oh wait, we would have to scrap for that to happen. Way to go MOMMY on the photos and the new addition

    ReplyDelete